If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Juneberry Baby: Lovebird Tweet Birthday Party . . .

Got a darling little lovebird at home whose sweet little song just makes you melt?  Then this pink & aqua party may be just the theme to set her heart a-twitter!  Behold, a birthday party . . .


How gorgeous are these hats and party labels?



And don't you just love that amazing bunting banner overhead?


I am absolutely swooning over the silver cake decorating balls.  Reminds me so much of making cookies & cupcakes as a little girl . . .





If you look closely you will see the FABULOUS cupcake topper . . .





Love, love, LOVE these custom designed wine labels (and it just so happens that we have a few of our very own to be debuting in our Etsy shop very soon . . .)


And nothing sends your guests off with style like favor labels to die for . . .


Party Designed by I Will Invitations and brought to you via Kara's Party Ideas Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and was so flattered to see my party here and all your gorgeous comments! Thank you so much for featuring it Misty, it was a lovely surprise to see. :) Gayle, I Will Invitations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle, that party was so phenomenal, I was honored to feature it! I would love to highlight all of the parties you do, as I am sure they are all amazing! Can't wait to see more! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete