If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Mish Mash~Getting it all out There . . .

Have you ever cleaned out your closet and found a whole bunch of stuff that you want to keep, but can't 'categorize' as any one thing?  Well, in going through all of my wedding inspiration pictures I have saved over the past several months, I seem to have managed to hold onto the most lovely & random photos...ones that I have been excited to share with you but haven't found the day or the post to do it!

So today I have decided to throw a 'mish mash' at you of assorted ideas to take a look at.  Who knows, maybe they will ignite just the spark you need as you are planning your big day or maybe you will just find yourself with a whole bunch of pretty pictures to stare at?  But either way, I hope you are entertained . . .

Cake Crazy . . .





Don't you just love those rosettes?


Lovely Locks . . .




And my very favorite . . .

Ravishing Rings . . .


Photo Booth Fabulous . . .



Reception Love . . .


Beautiful Blooms . . .


Paper Pretties . . .



Best idea ever . . . an 'I spy' game to keep the kiddos busy!


Nifty Napkins . . .



For the coffee bar . . .


Wine-loving favors . . .



A stunning 'Thank you' card photo-op!


Now I WARNED you it was a mish mash, didn't I?  But I do apologize if your head is spinning a bit:)  Whew, I feel ever so much better getting that all out there!  See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment