If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

From the Archives: Our Save-the Date Wedding Video:)

I am so excited to be heading to Ohio for a fun week meeting my gorgeous baby niece & trying on wedding dresses with my little sister!  So, as I wrap up last minute travel plans & packing, I thought I would share with you the Save-the-Date wedding video from my husband Mike & I's nuptials back in 2008!

Living in Hollywood, the movie industry is such a big part of our world that we wanted to incorporate that into our wedding-and since our style was Autumn Vintage, stepping back in time seemed to be just the answer!  This was so much fun to put together and I thought you might have fun taking a look at it . . .



 Ahhh, the memories!  Can't believe it has been almost four years already!!! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment