If you are not redirected in five seconds, click here.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Juneberry Beauty: Rose Gold!!

The holidays are over and the promise of spring is just around the corner...and although I am sure you got your fair share of glitz & glam last month, I just cannot seem to shake my continued love of anything that sparkles.

And my love affair gets a unique twist for spring with ROSE GOLD...the perfect blushy, warm fantastic flush of a hue that just makes my heart melt.  Just take a look at this inspiration I have put together for you and prepare to fall in love yourself...




A Halston clutch to die for...



I need this to be my closet . . .






So perfect for that upcoming bachelorette party, a warm evening out during your spring break getaway,  or even to dress up a pair of skinny jeans and a baggy white tee as you hit up the town running errands:)  And if you love sparkle, just wait until you see what we have prepared for you tomorrow!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite color metal.... Love, love, love!

    shay
    www.peeweesnpinwheels.com or peeweesnpinwheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete